Our Privacy Promise
- To be transparent in the way we use personal information and not use it for purposes we have not told you about.
- To keep your personal information secure.
- To only collect personal information that we need to deliver our charitable aims.
- Not to sell your personal information for marketing.
- To respect your privacy rights.
Our Privacy Notice explains how we aim to achieve this, as well as the ways in which we use your personal information and your rights to it. Please read it carefully.
1. Who we are
- The Association for Cultural Enterprises (registered charity number 1122763, registered company number 6480726).
- Cultural Enterprises (Trading) Limited (registered company number 8690077) – a wholly owned trading subsidiary of the Association for Cultural Enterprises whose main activities are to generate income for the charity including operation of certain ACE events.
Both of these component parts may be data controllers of your personal information. Your personal information is used by these two component parts of ACE in the manner described in this Notice and may be shared internally between these component parts to achieve the purposes set out below.
2. We collect information about you:
3. What personal information do we process?
4. How and why will we use your personal information?
5. Communications for marketing/fundraising
6. How we share your personal information
7. Security/storage of and access to your personal information
8. Your rights
9. Lawful processing
10. How long we keep your personal information
11. Changes to this Notice
12. Third party sites
13. How to contact us (including complaints)