Museum Shop Sunday
Sunday 25 November 2018 will be the second annual Museum Shop Sunday, a fantastic opportunity to attract new customers to your shop on one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year. Participation is open to all non-profit cultural venues including museums, galleries, cathedrals, libraries, theatres, historic houses and gardens.
- Join over 600 organisations worldwide all helping to put cultural shops in the spotlight!
- Showcase your products with special events and promotions
- Receive regional and national press coverage for your shop, products and venue
- Raise your profile and increase engagement on social media
- Increase sales and visitor numbers!
Read our blog post 7 Steps to Museum Shop Sunday Success to help you get started, and browse the Photo Gallery below to see some of the fun Museum Shop Sunday events that took place last year - from Freudian cookies to dinosaur story telling!
How to Get Involved
To take part in Museum Shop Sunday on 25 November 2018, please register your organisation including details of the event or promotion you have planned. Your venue will then be added to the worldwide map of participating venues.
Let's Hit the Headlines!
To make a real success of Museum Shop Sunday we need to make as much noise as possible in the media! So to help promote your event, we are asking you to choose up to five product images to help us secure press coverage for you. Click here to find out more including our tips for creating a newsworthy Museum Shop Sunday event.