National Gallery Company
The National Gallery Company Limited is the trading arm of the National Gallery, established to provide revenue for the National Gallery from a range of operations including retail, publishing, digital sales, commercial events and brand licensing. Our work enhances the visitor experience and helps to safeguard some of the country’s most valuable works of art.
We have a vacancy for a talented Senior Designer to join the Marketing team. The Marketing team is a centralised function and an integral part of the business, working closely with a variety of stakeholders within and external to the Company. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and is responsible for delivering high-quality, professional and creative design work.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable experience and a high level of design work in:
- 2D and 3D merchandise and packaging design across a variety of product categories and formats including licenced ranges
- a suite of communications across traditional and digital platforms
- a range of marketing and promotional collateral
- brand application in multi-environments including in stores, cafés and at events
- developing processes, guidelines and implementing innovative design approaches to meet the needs of the business now and in the future.
The Senior Designer is a key brand guardian and will oversee and advise on brand application through all design work within the team, Company and third parties including licensees and brand partners for markets, in the UK and overseas. The successful candidate will possess excellent advanced technical and design skills, will be able to confidently manage team workload in a busy environment, work collaboratively and line manage Designers.
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to apply please email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV.
1st round interviews: 26th February, 2019
2nd round interviews (and task): 7th March 2019
If you haven’t been contacted by 22nd February, your application has not been successful
Sunday, 17 February, 2019 - 23:45