Events and Training
We offer a diverse range of training and networking events to help you sharpen your skills and keep up with new thinking in all aspects of commercial heritage.
- Annual Conference and Trade Show – featuring a topical and diverse seminar programme, the UK’s largest commercial heritage trade show, the ACE Best Product Awards, and the chance to network with top UK heritage experts
- Masterclasses – practical skills-based workshops which will equip you with the tools and strategies you need to increase profitability and outcomes
- Study Days – peer to peer talks in which colleagues from the sector share case studies illustrating recent successes and challenges
- Regional Talking Shops - regional discussion forums offering the opportunity to meet and network with colleagues in your area
- View from the Top – our flagship study day in which leading senior managers from a variety of heritage sites share highlights and learnings as well as future plans
- Day in the Life – a series that takes us behind the scenes at member venues to learn first-hand about latest developments and projects
We are actively working to become a greener Association, and to encourage our members and friends to help us achieve this goal we have compiled a list of 18 characteristics of a green meeting (as we all have many of these!).