View From the Top: Wellcome Collection
At this inspirational annual event, leading senior managers from museums and heritage sites share highlights, successes and learnings from the previous year's trading and look forward to future plans.
The exciting speaker line-up features:
- Axel Ruger: Director, Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- Deyan Sudjic: Director, Design Museum
- Laura Pye: Head of Culture, Bristol City Council
- Adam Farrar: Head of Commercial Activities, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Sarah Fellingham-Adkin: Head of Commercial Development, Natural History Museum
- Heather Walker: Project Director, Royal Opera House
Download the full programme here.
Book now to secure your place at what is always one of our most popular events.
183 Euston Road
London, NW1 2BE
|Associate Member||£ 100.00|