View from the Top 2019
Inspirational. Honest. Unmissable.
Our signature study day View from the Top offers a unique opportunity to hear senior figures from a range of cultural attractions talking frankly and openly about commercial challenges as well as success and future plans. With over 120 delegates this is also an unmissable networking event offering the chance to catch up with colleagues and make new contacts across the sector.
Highlights include James Fleming, Head of Commercial and Projects and Policy Unit at DCMS Commercial, examining commercial opportunities for the sector, and Diane Lees, Director General of Imperial War Museums, sharing how IWM are repositioning themselves as a charity as opposed to a National Museum. The Tank Museum’s Director and Deputy Director, Richard Smith and Helen Smith, will discuss achieving a growth in visitor numbers in a climate of dwindling funding and Brexit-related tourism issues, while Southbank Centre CEO, Elaine Bedell, and Horniman Director, Nick Merriman, reflect on diversity, visitor experience and financial security during their first years in new roles.
- James Fleming Head of Commercial Projects and Policy Unit, DCMS Commercial
- Elaine Bedell Chief Executive, South Bank Centre
- Diane Lees Director General, Imperial War Museums
- Nick Merriman Director, Horniman Museum and Gardens
- Amanda Saunders Director of Development and Enterprises, Royal Opera House
- Richard Smith Director, Tank Museum
View the full programme here. Book soon to guarantee your place at this popular event!
183 Euston Road
London, NW1 2BE
|Associate Member||£ 140.00|