Study Day - Licensing: Monetising our Assets
Learn how to make the most of your organisation's assets from those who know best! Experienced licensing professionals from across the sector will be sharing case studies and expertise to help you develop a successful licensing programme, creating sustainable commercial income for your organisation. Prepare to be inspired!
What will I learn?
- How to maximise the profitability of your intellectual property
- What makes a successful licensing partnership – what do both sides gain?
- How to get started and how to progress in licensing
Who is it for?
- Retail Managers
- Licensing Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Jo Davis, Head of Retail and Camilla Lawson, Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager - Barbican
- Matthew Bailey, Rights & Images Manager - National Portrait Gallery
- David Thompson, Brand Licensing Executive - Tate
- Abigail Ratcliffe, Group Licensing Manager - Science Museum Group
- Owain Taylor-Shaw, Senior Commercial Manager - Transport for Wales (formerly of Wales Millennium Centre)
83 Bermondsey Street
London, SE1 3XF
|Associate Member||£ 120.00|