Masterclass: Maximising Earned Income
13 June, Geffrye Museum, London
A one-day Masterclass for members who want to embed in their organisation a more joined-up approach to maximising income.
We’ll explore the relationship between income generated from admissions, affiliation (e.g. memberships) and cultural trading, and how change in one area impacts income in another. We’ll consider the implications of the different business models operated in different areas and understand how to maximise the impact on your organisation’s bottom line.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the levers that affect your revenue potential
- Evaluate potential strategies for increasing income and identify those most likely to yield the best returns
- Assess whether the relationship between different functional areas in your organisation is hindering your attempts to maximise retained income
- Apply fundamental principles of consumer psychology to help you sell more and make more money
- Apply these learnings in an integrated strategy.
This practical workshop will be a mix of theory, individual work applying the theory to your organisational context and group discussion. Delegates will be asked to supply some key metrics in advance of the session.
Download the full Programme here.
Who is it for? Depending on the size of your organisation this course is suitable for CEO, Commercial Director, COO, CFO or Director of Marketing level roles.
Your trainer Debbie Richards, Director of Baker Richards, specialises in helping cultural organisations and attractions achieve their commercial potential. Recent clients include English Heritage, National Galleries of Scotland, Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, RSC, The Roman Baths and the Zoological Society of London.
136 Kingsland Rd
London, London E2 8EA
|Non-Member||£ 330.00 (includes VAT of £ 55.00)|
|Partner / NPO||£ 290.00 (includes VAT of £ 48.33)|
|Member||£ 210.00 (includes VAT of £ 35.00)|