View from the Top 2019
21 May 2019, Wellcome Collection, London
Our signature study day View from the Top offers a unique opportunity to hear senior figures from a range of cultural attractions talking frankly and openly about commercial challenges as well as success and future plans. With over 120 delegates this is also an unmissable networking event offering the chance to catch up with colleagues and make new contacts across the sector.
This year's speaker line-up includes James Fleming, Head of Commercial Projects at DCMS, as well as senior Directors from five highly esteemed cultural venues.
- James Fleming Head of Commercial Projects and Policy Unit, DCMS Commercial
- Elaine Bedell Chief Executive, South Bank Centre
- Diane Lees Director General, Imperial War Museums
- Nick Merriman Director, Horniman Museum and Gardens
- Amanda Saunders Director of Development and Enterprises, Royal Opera House
- Richard Smith Director, Tank Museum
A full programme will follow shortly, in the meantime do book early to secure your place at this popular event.
183 Euston Road
London, NW1 2BE
|Associate Member||£ 140.00|