Shop Floor Skills Workshop: Kelvingrove, Tuesday 12 February 2019
Aimed at shop floor teams and their managers, this event will concentrate on those aspects of retail that can be influenced by the front line team on the shop floor. We will take you through the customer journey and explain what you can do to make a difference to the customer shopping experience and so to the shop income. The trainers will create a workshop ambience that facilitates an exchange of skills and experience that flows from and to the trainers and delegates and each session will close with a consolidation exercise.
There are a limited number of places for this event so please book early
The Programme Outline
- Understanding your customer
- Who are your customers?
- What influences different customer types
- Turning browsers into customers (increasing conversion rates)
- Understanding retail key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Understanding the Customer Journey
- Why people buy - Influencing factors at each stage of the journey
- Increasing customer spend (increasing ATV)
- What is good customer service? Why does it matter?
- Top 10 customer service tips
- Improving your sales talk
- Visual Merchandising
- The core principles
Glasgow, G3 8AG
|Associate Member||£ 110.00|