View From the Top 2018: Wellcome Collection
Join us for our flagship annual event, a unique opportunity to hear senior figures from the cultural sector and beyond speaking frankly about their successes and challenges and looking forward to future plans.
This year's international and truly inspirational line-up is headlined by Tristram Hunt, Director of the V&A, with the full list of speakers as follows:
- Tristram Hunt: Director, V&A
- John Orna-Ornstein: Director of Curation & Experience, National Trust
- Phil Lawrie: Chief Commercial Officer, In-Q Enterprises, Qatar Museums
- Laura Wright: CEO, Tate Enterprises
- Steve Gardam: Director, The Roald Dahl Museum & Story Centre
- Emma Allen, Head of Commercial & Harry Huskisson, Head of Communications & Marketing: The Postal Museum
- Paul Griffiths: Managing Director, Mary Rose Museum
A full event programme will be available here soon.
Book now to secure your place at what is always one of our most popular events.
183 Euston Road
London, NW1 2BE
|Associate Member||£ 100.00|