Our aim is to promote commercial best practice in the cultural and heritage sector by providing training and networking opportunities and facilitating the sharing of information and experience between our members.
As the only membership organisation for our sector, ACE has five clearly defined roles to:
- Promote commercial best practice
- Educate and provide training
- Offer support and provide networking opportunities
- Facilitate the sharing of information
- Lobby and raise the profile of our sector
Promoting excellence in cultural trading is at the heart of the business of ACE. ACE is an association of Members and Associate Members who are passionate about their work in the cultural and heritage sector.
A great number of ACE's members have been with us for many years, such is their commitment to, and enjoyment of, ACE and the many benefits that membership brings, such as a vibrant annual programe of Study Days and Masterclasses, and the annual Convention and Trade Show.
Please do explore the website further or contact the team below about any aspect of ACE membership
CONTACT THE TEAM
- Events Co-ordinator Ian Foster by email on email@example.com - Ian can help with events, financial and membership matters
- Communications and Media Manager Jo Whitworth by email on firstname.lastname@example.org - Jo will help with all things comms and marketing
- Assistant MD Jane Temperley by email on email@example.com - Jane is your first port of call for any exhibitor enquiries about showing with ACE at our annual convention
- Sue Croxford, Best Product Awards Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about submitting to our annual awards competition
- Desi Evangelides, Retail Resilience Project Manager on email@example.com - for any enquiries regarding the Arts Council funded project running until 2018
- Managing Director Jill Fenwick by email firstname.lastname@example.org - if you would like to get involved with ACE in any way not represented above