Our aim is to promote commercial best practice in the cultural and heritage sector by providing training and networking opportunities and facilitating the sharing of information and experience between our members.
As the only membership organisation for our sector, ACE has five clearly defined roles to:
- Promote commercial best practice
- Educate and provide training
- Offer support and provide networking opportunities
- Facilitate the sharing of information
- Lobby and raise the profile of our sector
Promoting excellence in cultural trading is at the heart of the business of ACE. ACE is an association of Members and Associate Members who are passionate about their work in the cultural and heritage sector.
A great number of ACE's members have been with us for many years, such is their commitment to, and enjoyment of, ACE and the many benefits that membership brings, such as a vibrant annual programe of Study Days and Masterclasses, and the annual Conference and Trade Show..